Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I serve this with mashed potatoes, a green vegetable, and buscuits. It's a good change from the normal fried pork chop.
- 8 pork chops (bone in)
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 teaspoons Gravy Master
- 1 -2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion (sliced)
- 1 small green pepper (sliced)
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 9x13 glass baking dish, empty two cans of cream of mushroom soup. Add 1/2 cup of water and the Gravy Master. Stir.
- Place on top of gravy mixture the pork chops. They can be overlapped.
- Next, season meat with the Worcestershire sauce. Then season with the lemon pepper seasoning, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and parsley flakes. (Amounts can vary, depending on your liking.).
- Lastly, arrange the green peppers and onion over the meat. Cover with foil and bake for and hour or until done.
This dish was wonderful. I realy enjoyed the flavor. It was a nice change from the normal fried pork chop.
It was easy to make and it was really tasty.