Recipe by hotdish
Great addition to any buffet. The shrimp can be served warm, room temperature or chilled.
Top Review by lauralie41
I made one pound of shrimp and kept the sauce ingredients the same. Do keep an eye on the shrimp because it roasts quickly. We could only find extra hot horseradish so I started with barely a teaspoon for us and omitted the hot sauce. Very tasty shrimp cocktail! Let's P-A-R-T-Y! December Cooking Event.
- 2 lbs uncooked frozen shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1⁄2 cup extra light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 teasppin Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw shrimp.
- Toss shrimp with oil, salt and pepper.
- Put shrimp in a single layer on a foil lined sheet pan and roast at 350°F for 5-10 minutes or until shrimp just start to turn pink. Remove from pan.
- Mix ketchup, horseradish, Worcestershire, Tabasco and lemon juice together.
- Serve cocktail sauce chilled along with shrimp.