Roasted Lemon Garlic Herb Shrimp
Found this on Pinterest.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested then half cut into thin slices and other half into wedges
- 3 -4 fresh thyme sprigs, leaves removed
- kosher salt and fresh black pepper
- pasta, couscous or rice, for serving
- 1 lb fresh shrimp, medium-sized, deveined with tails off
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a 9x13 baking pan combine olive oil, lemon zest and thyme. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven for 12 minutes. Meanwhile cook pasta, couscous or rice.
- Remove pan from oven, add shrimp, garlic and the thin sliced lemons (don't squeeze them), toss to coat with oil mixture.
- Bake for 8-10 more minutes or until shrimp turn pink and start to curl.
- Serve over pasta, couscous or rice tossed with extra-virgin olive oil and fresh-squeezed lemon with additional lemon wedges for serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION