Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Red potato wedges tossed with butter, Parmesan cheese and garlic are roasted to perfection to create a delicious side dish that pairs perfectly with steak or roasted chicken.
- 4 large red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly grated black pepper
- Boil potato wedges until tender.
- In 13 inch by 9 inch baking dish, add all ingredients, tossing to coat potatoes.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned, turning potatoes half way through cooking time.
YUM! I made these with my crockpot roast and they were gone in no time! They take almost no time to prepare and taste like you slaved. The flavors are perfectly mixed. I didn't pre-boil the potatoes because I comepletely missed that step somehow. But they were done in only 35 minutes and were very fluffy on the inside. Perfect! 8 thumbs up from my 4 guests!
These were so good! I used regular Idaho potatoes, and it was devoured in no time! Nice and crispy coating. Thanks TGirl!
Excellent flavor. I think I boiled them too long, since when I was roasting them they were falling apart. I would suggest to only boil them enough to get the outside of the wedges tender, not until completely done.