Roasted Potato Wedges with Herbs
photo by Bergy
- Ready In:
- 1hr 2mins
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, freshly chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, freshly chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb white new potatoes or 1 lb red potatoes, cleaned and cut in half
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine all ingredients, except potatoes, in a small bowl.
- Place potatoes in a large zip-close plastic bag.
- Add mustard mixture.
- Close bag and shake to coat.
- Pour contents of bag into a shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, turning occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about 40-60 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
EXCELLENT! I love rosemary and don't care much for oregano but they're both only in the background on these potatoes. The herbs complement each other nicely. My husband reminds me constantly when I buy dijon mustard that he doesn't like mustard. Well, he LOVED these - just don't tell him they were cooked with mustard!
We really liked these. They were a nice change. I was a little concerned that we wouldn't care for the mustard on potatoes, but there was no mustard taste at all when cooked. I used Yukon Gold potatoes cut into wedges rather than halved. They cooked in about 30 minutes but I imagine it was because they were cut smaller. I followed the directions exactly, but think the recipe would be fine with any combination of fresh herbs available. We will be making these again.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
bok bok, bok bok bok bok.