1/1 Photo of Roasted Red Peppers With Feta, Capers and Preserved Lemons
Delicious with grills or as part of a mezze this is from Modern Moroccan by Ghillie Basan
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the grill (broiler) on the hottest setting and roast the peppers under the grill, turning frequently.
- 2When they are softened and their skins begin to blacken place them in a plastic bag, seal and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
- 3Peel the peppers, remove the stalks and seeds then slice the flesh and arrange on a plate.
- 4Add the crumbled feta and pour over the olive oil, scatter the capers and preserved lemons over the top.
- 5Sprinkle with a little salt if required.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Peppers With Feta, Capers and Preserved Lemons
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.1
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 44.5 mg
- Sodium 688.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: