1/10 Photos of Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans
1 hr 10 mins
This recipe is an adaption of a recipe found in Williams-Sonoma Essentials of Healthful Cooking. The roasting blends the flavors and produces a delightful side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray a 13 x 9 inch casserole with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- 3Brush mushrooms clean and trim the ends of the stems.
- 4Cut the mushrooms in half through the stem.
- 5Cut potatoes into 1-inch pieces.
- 6Cut the onion into wedges approximately 1/2 inch thick.
- 7Seperate the garlic into cloves and peel.
- 8Trim ends from green beans, wash and break into 1-inch lengths.
- 9Set green beans aside.
- 10In prepared casserole, combine the mushrooms, potatoes, garlic and onion.
- 11Drizzle with olive oil, tossing to coat evenly.
- 12Roast vegetables until they begin to brown on the edges, about 30 minutes.
- 13Add the broken green beans to casserole dish and carefully turn and rearrange vegetables in an even layer.
- 14Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper.
- 15Return to oven and continue to roast until the vegetables are browned and tender when pierced with a knife, about 15 minutes longer.
- 16Sprinkle the grated Parmigiano-Reggiano and thyme over the vegetables.
- 17Return to oven and cook for 5 minutes longer to melt the cheese.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.1
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 163.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 5.6 g