Red Potato and Green Bean Saute
photo by Kippy2
- Ready In:
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add potatoes; cook about 15 minutes, or until almost tender.
- Add beans; cook about 3 minutes, or until tender; drain well.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic; cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Add potatoes, beans, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook about 2 minutes, or until heated through, tossing to coat.
- Add basil and toss once more before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!