Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Love that Mediterranean taste? You'll love this easy recipe suggested by Clover, South Africa.
Make and share this Roasted Italian Vegetables With Feta recipe from Food.com.
- 4 small red peppers, halved cored and seeded
- 1 large eggplant, cubed
- 30 ml capers
- 10 black olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 75 g mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 100 g feta, crumbled
- 125 ml breadcrumbs
- 125 ml white wine
- 45 ml olive oil
- 5 ml of fresh mint
- 5 ml fresh parsley (Italian)
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 deg Celsius.
- Grease a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Place the peppers and eggplant tightly together in the dish and sprinkle over the capers, olives, garlic, mozzarella, feta and breadcrumbs.
- Pour over the wine and olive oil and then sprinkle the mint, parsley and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until the topping is crisp and golden.
- Serve hot with chunks of French or Italian bread as a starter or on rice or couscous as a main course.