Love that Mediterranean taste? You'll love this easy recipe suggested by Clover, South Africa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 small red peppers, halved cored and seeded
- 1 large eggplant, cubed
- 30 ml capers
- 10 black olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 75 g mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 100 g feta, crumbled
- 125 ml breadcrumbs
- 125 ml white wine
- 45 ml olive oil
- 5 ml fresh mint
- 5 ml fresh parsley (Italian)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 deg Celsius.
- 2Grease a shallow ovenproof dish.
- 3Place the peppers and eggplant tightly together in the dish and sprinkle over the capers, olives, garlic, mozzarella, feta and breadcrumbs.
- 4Pour over the wine and olive oil and then sprinkle the mint, parsley and freshly ground black pepper.
- 5Bake for 30-40 minutes until the topping is crisp and golden.
- 6Serve hot with chunks of French or Italian bread as a starter or on rice or couscous as a main course.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Italian Vegetables With Feta
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 722.3
- Calories from Fat 390
- Total Fat 43.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 74.2 mg
- Sodium 1436.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.8 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 24.1 g