Carrabba's Italian Grill Vegetables in Padella
- Ready In:
- 1 -2 ounce extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 ounce broccoli floret
- 1 ounce cauliflower floret
- 3 -4 baby carrots
- 4 slices red bell peppers
- 1 ounce yellow squash, sliced
- 1 ounce zucchini, sliced
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat a cast-iron skillet until very hot.
- Add olive oil and mushrooms, stirring to coat the mushrooms with the olive oil.
- Stir in chopped garlic and add remaining vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper and allow vegetables to obtain a crusty finish before turning.
- Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi and thanks for visiting my AM page. My name is Vicki and I love to cook. I've always been an avid collector of recipes and cookbooks - in fact I have over 1200 cookbooks on my computer alone.</p> 8724165"