- 2 lbs white potatoes, cubed
- 12 ounces andouille sausages, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the potatoes, sausage, green pepper, and onion into a high-sided roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil, and toss to coat. Sprinkle with paprika, Creole seasoning, garlic powder, and black pepper; toss again to coat.
- Roast in preheated oven until the potatoes are tender and beginning to turn golden brown, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Stir occasionally during roasting.