Slow Roasted Paprika Potatoes
photo by Yorky1000
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- Cut the potatoes into 20mm cubes.
- Place the cubed potatoes, butter, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper in the bowl of the slow cooker and mix thoroughly.
- Chop up the white bulbs of the spring onions and mix into the bowl.
- Set the timer for 6 hours and start the cooking process.
- Chop up the green stems of the spring onions for garnish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!