Chili Roasted Sweet Potatoes
photo by Apple2chek
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges. (I peeled mine, but the original directions did not indicate this).
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss potatoes with oil, sugar, chili powder, salt, and ground pepper, until coated.
- Place sweet potatoes, cut sides down, on baking sheet.
- Roast potatoes until browned and tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Season with additional salt, if desired, before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!