Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes and Carrots
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 bulb of garlic (about 10 cloves)
- black pepper
- peel and cut in bite size pieces all the vegetable. Peel and squash the garlic but do not cut it.
- mix the vegetables, garlic and all remaining.
- spread on a parchemin lined pan.
- Broil until nice and golden about half an hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!