1/1 Photo of Roasted Cauliflower & Mashed Potato Bites #SP5
May I Have That Recipe's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. These Cheese, Cauliflower and Mashed Potato bites are perfect for a grab and go breakfast, snack or a healthy lunch if combined with a salad. We used Simply Potatoes Sour Cream and Chive Mashed Potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Cut cauliflower in small florets and place in a bowl.
- 3Add Olive Oil to cauliflower and mix well until all the florets are well coated.
- 4Bake cauliflower florets for 25 minutes.
- 5Place warm cauliflower in a food processor and pulse about 20 times creamy.
- 6Transfer cauliflower into a bowl add mashed potatoes, parmesan cheese and beaten eggs and mix well until well combined.
- 7Grease a 12 muffin, muffin tin with olive oil and spoon the cauliflower potato mixture into it. Sprinkle the top with parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake at 375 for 20 minutes, let them cool before taking bites out of muffin mold.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Cauliflower & Mashed Potato Bites #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 71.1 mg
- Sodium 197.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Sour Cream and Chive Mashed Potatoes