Recipe by May I Have That Recipe
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. These Cheese, Cauliflower and Mashed Potato bites are perfect for a grab and go breakfast, snack or a healthy lunch if combined with a salad. We used Simply Potatoes Sour Cream and Chive Mashed Potatoes.
- 1 medium cauliflower head
- 1 cup Simply Potatoes Sour Cream and Chive Mashed Potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, to sprinkle on top of bite before baking
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, and more for greasing muffin tin
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut cauliflower in small florets and place in a bowl.
- Add Olive Oil to cauliflower and mix well until all the florets are well coated.
- Bake cauliflower florets for 25 minutes.
- Place warm cauliflower in a food processor and pulse about 20 times creamy.
- Transfer cauliflower into a bowl add mashed potatoes, parmesan cheese and beaten eggs and mix well until well combined.
- Grease a 12 muffin, muffin tin with olive oil and spoon the cauliflower potato mixture into it. Sprinkle the top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes, let them cool before taking bites out of muffin mold.