Bacon-Wrapped Potato Bites #SP5
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. These mini bacon wrapped potato bites are sure to be a crowd pleaser. The cool sour cream dip mixed with hot sauce will keep you coming back for more!
- Ready In:
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Red Potato Wedges
- 6 slices bacon
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley
- Pre heat oven to 350 degree. Add the frozen potato wedges to a baking sheet and put it in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes and cut them into bite sizes. Approximately 1 inches each.
- Wrap 2 inches of bacon around 2 pieces of bite sized potatoes. Then use a tooth pick to hold them together.
- Add the bacon wrapped potatoes back in the oven for 30 minutes. Turn them over after the first 15 minutes.
- Mean while, in a small serving dish spoon in the sour cream, hot sauce and minced parsley. Remove the bacon wrapped potato bites and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more