Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
My friend posted this on Facebook, and I wanted to save it here. This recipe should lend itself to multiple variations in seasoning, such as a more Asian flavor or Italian flavor.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. (You can also grill or microwave.).
- Cut the cabbage into at least 4 to 6 wedges, cutting pole to pole.
- Combine all the ingredients except the cabbage in a small bowl.
- Place each wedge on a piece of foil that is large enough to wrap the wedge. Drizzle about 2 tbsp of the marinade on each wedge. Wrap each wedge in the foil.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or up to an hour, depending on how soft you like your cabbage.