1/3 Photos of Roasted Asparagus, Mushrooms and Onions
One of our favorite ways to make asparagus. We love all of the ingredients and this is great for company because you can make it up ahead of time and just pop in the oven when ready. This can easily be scaled down from 12 servings. From epicurious.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425ºF.
- 2Line two 15 1/2x10 1/2-inch rimmed baking sheets with foil.
- 3Gently toss all ingredients in a large bowl until vegetables are coated with oil.
- 4Spread evenly on baking sheets.
- 5Roast 20 to 25 minutes stirring once until vegetables are slightly charred and tender.
- 6If preparing the asparagus and onion ahead, store them in a plastic bag large enough to accommodate the rest of the ingredients so you won't have to dirty a bowl.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Asparagus, Mushrooms and Onions
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.7
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 308.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 4.0 g