Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I LOVE RICE PUDDING!!! (Despite not liking rice.) From "The Grecian Plate." Edited (8 cups was too much too when I cooked it) This pudding is very thick (and YUMMY)
- Boil water and add rice.
- Reduce heat; simmer, stirring frequewntly, until all the water has been absorbed and rice is very soft, about 1 hour.
- Add the condensed milk, water, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Stir well, cooking until thickened.
- Pour into individual cups or a large bowl.
- Chill until cool.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.
This is delicious?..When, adding the condensed milk etc, add 14oz of milk. It is much creamier. Great for a cold nite treat!
This is absolutely delicious! Try 6 cups of water instead of 8, that was too much. I'll be making this again and again.