Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 15mins
- Place all ingredients (except for nutmeg) into a large saucepan and place on stove.
- Cook on low to medium heat for around 2 hours stirring every 10 - 15 minutes.
- After 2 hours, take off of heat and let cool.
- Place into a large dish.
- Sprinkle nutmeg over the top and chill in fridge for about 3 hours.
- I know this might seem a long time but it isn't that hard to do and is great as a recipe you can do in advance.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a very proud mother of 4 wonderful children.</p> <p>I have started doing my family tree.. what an awesome experience it has been for me.</p> <p><br />i love to second hand hunt! and i love to read. <br />i love to meet new people and catch up with old friends too.</p> <p>Above all else I love to go to church with my family.</p>