1/1 Photo of Rice Pudding With Chai Spices
C in PA's Note:
Found this recipe in a Gourmet magazine a few years back. A wonderful and creamy combination of flavors. Good warm or cold!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir milk, rice, sugar, and salt in heavy large saucepan over high heat until sugar dissolves and mixture comes to boil.
- 2Reduce heat to medium-low and gently simmer uncovered until pudding is thick and rice is tender, stirring frequently, about 45 minutes.
- 3Mix in ginger and spices.
- 4Spoon warm into bowls, or chill in refrigerator for several hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Pudding With Chai Spices
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.5
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 178.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 32.9 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: