Recipe by Dolphin
An easy, low budget, low fat family dessert. You can use any fruit of your choice.
- 1 liter skim milk
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup short-grain rice
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- On a low heat, bring milk and sticks to the boil.
- Add the rice and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and add sugar.
- Cook, stirring for 5 minutes until creamy.
- Spoon into serving bowls.
- Place peaches and golden syrup into a small pan.
- Cook, siring over medium heat until caramelized.
- Spoon onto rice, sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.