Recipe by Samantha in Ut
This is a regualr in our home. We love to take it on picnics. Its easy and has a wonderful flavor.
- 283.49 g can chicken broth
- 236.59 ml uncooked rice
- 59.14 ml green onion, sliced
- 59.14 ml dry sherry
- 118.29 ml slivered almonds
- 236.59 ml water
- 118.29 ml golden raisin
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 44.37 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan bring broth and water to boil add rice simmer low heat 25-30 minute.
- After rice has been cooking 15 minutes add raisins and onions.
- After rice has been cooking 20 minutes add parsley, butter, and sherry.
- After rice is done fold in nuts.