Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Thai inspired salad
- 2 ounces rice noodles
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 4 lettuce leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili sauce
- 1. Cook noodles in boiling water and drain.
- 2. Mix fish sauce, water,lime, juice, garlic, sugar, and chilli sauce.
- 3. Combine chicken with half of sauce marinate for 15 minutes.
- 4. Combine the rest of the sauce with some vegetable oil (to taste) to make the dressing.
- 5. Saute chicken in a skillet then let cool.
- 6. Combine lettuce, herbs an noodles.
- 7. Add in chicken.
- 8. Toss with dressing.