1/1 Photo of Rhubarb Bread
Jacqueline in KY's Note:
We have rhubarb every year, much more than we can use so I am always looking for recipes to use it in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In a mixing bowl beat the egg with the honey, melted butter and orange juice.
- 3Stir in the rhubarb and nuts.
- 4Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and ginger.
- 5Combine dry and wet ingredients, stirring just to mix.
- 6Pour into 2 medium loaf pans, greased.
- 7Bake 35-40 minutes or until the tops feel springy to the touch.
- 8Cool bread in pans 10 minutes before removing to cool on a rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Bread
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.7
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 43.0 mg
- Sodium 342.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 5.6 g