Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so yummy and very easy to put together. Great for St. Patty's Day Celebration!
Make and share this Reuben Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 9 x 13" pan with cooking spray.
- Place corned beef strips along bottom of pan.
- Spread sauerkraut over top evenly.
- Pour 1000 Island Drssing evenly over top.
- Layer slices of swiss cheese until evenly covered.
- Brown/sautee torn pumpernickel bread with butter in fry pan until browned and crisp.
- Layer bread over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes, serve.