Jan's Reuben Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 (17 ounce) package of mrs. t's potato & cheese pierogies
- 1 (14 ounce) can sauerkraut
- 6 -8 ounces lean corned beef
- 1⁄2 cup thousand island dressing
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- Line bottom of 9x13 pan with frozen peirogie.
- Spread sauerkraut on top.
- Add the corned beef. Top with thousand island dressing.
- Top all with provolone cheese.
- Bake at 350 deg. for 45 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
"<p>The Dolphin picture was taken while my DH and I lived in the Bahamas. We had some great experiences there including a variety of cuisines. Once a year they have an international food festival where countries from all over the world set up booths and offer their traditional dishes and drinks. We now live in Oregon in the Pacific N.W. We will be sharing some of our Caribbean recipes from time to time and look forward to sampling what the N.W. has to offer.</p>"
Join The Conversation