Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this on another web site, its more like the dipping sauce they give you with the chips while you are waiting on your food to arrive. It has a good flavor and you can make it as hot as you want. It is better after it has been in the fridge for a day. Enjoy!!
- 32 ounces whole stewed tomatoes (I use just whole tomatoes with basil)
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced jalapenos, undrained
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic granules
- 1 lb warm tortilla chips, seasoned with salt
- Combine all ingredients.
- Put in a blender and precess briefly. It has only a slight texture.
You know, there's always that one person out there that's going to put the chips in the blender.
This is great!!I make it all the time, and everyone wants the recipe! You can add as much heat as you'd like. If it is too hot, just mix in some sour cream. Thanks for the recipe, Carolyn!