Fiery HOT Restaurant Style Salsa
photo by ElizabethKnicely
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, Fire Roasted
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lime, Juiced
- 3 jalapenos, with seeds and membrane chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 3 teaspoons salt
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse/blend until combined.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This recipe was soooooo easy to throw together and tasts amazing. I am using the majority of it in another recipe ( Recipe #89204 ), that is if I can pry it away from my husband and kids long enough to salvage some of it. It is HOT, but not unconsumiable, my 2 y.o. is even eating it with tortillas right now. Thanks for a great recipe Julie! Made for Spring 2013 PAC.