In '1,000 Vegan Recipes' by Robin Robertson
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat.
- 2Add the mashed beans and chili powder and cook, stirring, until hot, about 5 minutes; set aside.
- 3To assemble, place 1 tortilla on a work surface and spoon about 1/4 cup of the beans across the bottom half.
- 4Top the beans with the salsa and onion.
- 5Fold top half of the tortilla over the filling and press slightly.
- 6In a large skillet heat a thin layer of oil over medium heat.
- 7Place folded quesadillas, 1 or 2 at a time, into the hot skillet and heat until hot, turning once, about 1 minute per side.
- 8Cut quesadillas into 3 or 4 wedges and arrange on plates.
- 9Serve immediately, w/ quacamole.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refried Bean and Salsa Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.2
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 846.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.5 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 16.9 g