Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an Emeril recipe.
Make and share this Red Snapper and Summer Vegetables Baked in Foil on a Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml zucchini, medium diced
- 236.59 ml squash, medium diced
- 236.59 ml roma tomato, medium diced
- 236.59 ml red onion, medium diced
- 59.14 ml olive, salad
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- 14.79 ml italian seasoning
- 4 piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil, 15 inch squares
- 19.71 ml Emeril's Original Essence
- 4 (907.18 g) red snapper fillets
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 88.74 ml extra virgin olive oil, plus
- 78.07 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 113.39 g frisee
- 226.79 g Baby Spinach
- 1 head endive, sliced thinly at a 45 degrees angle
- 14.79 ml minced shallot
- 44.37 ml sherry wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, combine the vegetables with the olive salad, garlic, Italian seasoning, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
- Mix together to combine.
- Season the fish generously on both sides with the Emeril's Original Essence.
- Fold each piece of aluminum foil in half.
- Open each folded piece and place 1/4 of the vegetable mixture just below the crease and in the center of each foil square.
- Place a snapper filet on top of the vegetables.
- Drizzle each fillet with 1/2 a tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
- Fold the foil over the fillet and tightly crimp the edges to form a seal.
- Place the pouches on a sheet pan and place in the oven to bake for about 25 minutes.
- While the fish bakes, in a large mixing bowl, combine the frissee, baby spinach, endive and red onion.
- Season the lettuce with salt and cracked black pepper, and toss to combine.
- Divide the lettuces among 4 entrée plates.
- Remove the fish from the oven.
- Combine the shallots, vinegar and mustard in a medium bowl set over a plate covered by a dishtowel to prevent the bowl from moving while whisking.
- Whisk the mixture while gradually adding the remaining 1/3 cup of the olive oil.
- Gently pierce each fish packet and whisk the juices into the vinaigrette.
- Season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
- Place the fish and vegetables over each salad.
- Divide the vinaigrette evenly over the 4 salads and serve immediately with crusty bread.