1 hr 10 mins
This is an Emeril recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml zucchini, medium diced
- 236.59 ml squash, medium diced
- 236.59 ml roma tomato, medium diced
- 236.59 ml red onion, medium diced
- 59.14 ml olive, salad
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- 14.79 ml italian seasoning
- 4 piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil, 15 inch squares
- 19.71 ml Emeril's Original Essence
- 4 (907.18 g) red snapper fillets
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 88.74 ml extra virgin olive oil, plus
- 78.07 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 113.39 g frisee
- 226.79 g Baby Spinach
- 1 head endive, sliced thinly at a 45 degrees angle
- 14.79 ml minced shallot
- 44.37 ml sherry wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the vegetables with the olive salad, garlic, Italian seasoning, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
- 3Mix together to combine.
- 4Season the fish generously on both sides with the Emeril's Original Essence.
- 5Fold each piece of aluminum foil in half.
- 6Open each folded piece and place 1/4 of the vegetable mixture just below the crease and in the center of each foil square.
- 7Place a snapper filet on top of the vegetables.
- 8Drizzle each fillet with 1/2 a tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
- 9Fold the foil over the fillet and tightly crimp the edges to form a seal.
- 10Place the pouches on a sheet pan and place in the oven to bake for about 25 minutes.
- 11While the fish bakes, in a large mixing bowl, combine the frissee, baby spinach, endive and red onion.
- 12Season the lettuce with salt and cracked black pepper, and toss to combine.
- 13Divide the lettuces among 4 entrée plates.
- 14Remove the fish from the oven.
- 15Combine the shallots, vinegar and mustard in a medium bowl set over a plate covered by a dishtowel to prevent the bowl from moving while whisking.
- 16Whisk the mixture while gradually adding the remaining 1/3 cup of the olive oil.
- 17Gently pierce each fish packet and whisk the juices into the vinaigrette.
- 18Season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
- 19Place the fish and vegetables over each salad.
- 20Divide the vinaigrette evenly over the 4 salads and serve immediately with crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Snapper and Summer Vegetables Baked in Foil on a Salad
Serving Size: 1 (647 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 720.8
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 106.4 mg
- Sodium 326.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 64.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Emeril's Original Essence
sherry wine vinegar