- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup lemon yogurt or 1 cup plain yogurt or 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh red raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375. Line muffin tins w/ paper liners (or grease them).
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, combine beaten eggs, yogurt, butter and vanilla.
- Add the wet mixture the dry ingredients and stir just to moisten. Fold in raspberries.
- Pour batter into muffin cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 25-30 minutes or until the muffins test done w/ toothpick test.