1/3 Photos of Red Raspberry Muffins
My Gramma (and now my aunt) always had raspberry bushes. These muffins are just one of the uses for them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Line muffin tins w/ paper liners (or grease them).
- 2In a large bowl, combine flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 3In another bowl, combine beaten eggs, yogurt, butter and vanilla.
- 4Add the wet mixture the dry ingredients and stir just to moisten. Fold in raspberries.
- 5Pour batter into muffin cups.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees F. for 25-30 minutes or until the muffins test done w/ toothpick test.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Raspberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.2 mg
- Sodium 285.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 4.3 g