My Gramma (and now my aunt) always had raspberry bushes. These muffins are just one of the uses for them.
- Preheat oven to 375. Line muffin tins w/ paper liners (or grease them).
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, combine beaten eggs, yogurt, butter and vanilla.
- Add the wet mixture the dry ingredients and stir just to moisten. Fold in raspberries.
- Pour batter into muffin cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 25-30 minutes or until the muffins test done w/ toothpick test.