1/1 Photo of Red Pepper Cheddar Dip
2 hrs 5 mins
Another magazine find. Hope you enjoy!!!! The recipe calls for Tabasco sauce, but you can use your favorite. It is also recommended that you either use the thick slice bacon or either double the amount of bacon if you are using the thin slice. Cook time is mostly "chill" time. one of those dips that gets better as it sits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend all ingredients, excepts the bacon and scallions in a food processor until fairly smooth.
- 2Saute the bacon until crispy and drain.
- 3Reserve some of the bacon to use as a garnish, the stir the rest into the the cheese mixture.
- 4Chill for at least 1 hour.
- 5Just before serving, garnish with remaining bacon and scallions.
- 6Serve with favorite bread sticks, veggies, toasted baguettes, etc.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Pepper Cheddar Dip
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.0
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 47.5 mg
- Sodium 372.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: