White Cheddar Cheese Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 4 cups shredded white cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 loaf unsliced pumpernickel bread
- red apple, sliced
- green apple, sliced
- In 8-cup measure, combine cheese, flour, dry mustard and onion powder.
- Toss to coat.
- Stir in half-and-half and Worcestershire sauce.
- Microwave at%50 (Medium) for 5 to 7 minutes, or until mixture can be stirred smooth, stirring twice with whisk.
- Set aside.
- Cut to 1 to 1 1/2-inch slice from top of bread.
- Cut around inside of loaf, leaving 1/2 inch of bread around outside.
- Remove center, leaving at least 1 inch of bread on bottom.
- Cut center and top into pieces for dipping.
- Spoon warm cheese mixture into bread shell.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with bread cubes and apples slices for dippers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION