Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is wonderful on a cold night.
Make and share this Red Lobster Dungeness Crab Bisque recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 lb dungeness crabmeat (thawed if necessary)
- 1 dash salt
- 4 ounces parsley, chopped
- Saute onion in butter. Add flour; cook and stir 1 minute.
- Gradually stir in chicken broth and half-and-half; cook and stir 5 minutes.
- Break crab into chunks; add to broth. Salt to taste. Heat thoroughly.
- Garnish with parsley.
Great base for crab bisque. I added some Old Bay seasoning, pepper, and green onions.