1/1 Photo of Red Kidney Bean Mayo Salad
2 hrs 5 mins
I make bean salads all the time. I wanted to change things up a bit from my usual vinegar or lemon juice vinaigrette. I like this on it's own as a snack or add fresh bread, boiled potatoes or rice for a healthy meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Mix mayonnaise, oil,vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.
- 22. Add onions and stir well.
- 33. Then add the celery, tomatoes, beans, herbs and relish.
- 44. Chill for at least 2 hours. Taste and adjust seasonings and dressing if needed.
- 5Try different kind of beans and substituting the tomatoes with cucumbers or bell peppers.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Kidney Bean Mayo Salad
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1013.4
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 724.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 138.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 36.8 g
- Sugars 19.9 g
- Protein 41.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: