Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe on http://www.theperfectpantry.com/ I didn't have Thai curry paste, so I made my own mixture.
- 14.79 ml coconut oil
- 2 (566.99 g) package extra firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 473.18 ml kale leaves, chopped
- 4.92 ml dried lemongrass
- 1.23 ml red chili pepper flakes
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 14.79 ml dried ginger
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 2.46 ml coriander
- 0.25 ml cinnamon
- 368.54 g can coconut milk
- 59.14 ml lime juice
- 29.58 ml honey
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- Saute onion and garlic on medium high heat until onion is translucent.
- Add peppers and tofu. Stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add kale and stir fry until starting to wilt.
- Add the spices and stir to coat.
- Pour in the coconut milk and reduce to low heat, stirring occasionally for a few minute
- Add the lime juice, honey, and soy sauce and continue cooking on low heat while stirring to coat for 5 min or more.
- Serve over brown rice.