Recipe by Shelly K
I found this recipe on http://www.theperfectpantry.com/ I didn't have Thai curry paste, so I made my own mixture.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 (10 ounce) packages extra firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups kale leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried lemongrass
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 (13 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion and garlic on medium high heat until onion is translucent.
- Add peppers and tofu. Stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add kale and stir fry until starting to wilt.
- Add the spices and stir to coat.
- Pour in the coconut milk and reduce to low heat, stirring occasionally for a few minute
- Add the lime juice, honey, and soy sauce and continue cooking on low heat while stirring to coat for 5 min or more.
- Serve over brown rice.