Recipe by Parkers Mom
I changed a previously posted recipe. We ate at Red Lobster 2 days ago and this recipe duplicates their biscuits really well.
Top Review by am_weaver
Wow - these biscuits are fabulous and so easy! My family fought over them on Christmas and every single biscuit I made was gone. I made one change, taking them out of the oven a couple of minutes early and brushing on the butter mixture, then put them back in the oven. The only other thing I would do different is eliminate the salt, or at least cut it in half. You cannot go wrong with this recipe!
- 473.18 ml Bisquick
- 158.51 ml milk
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 59.14 ml butter
- 1.23 ml Old Bay Seasoning (Garlic & Herb)
- 2.46 ml parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Place grated cheese in freezer at least 30 minutes prior to the start of making the biscuits.
- Heat oven to 400. Melt butter and set aside.
- Sift together Bisquick, garlic powder and Old Bay Seasoning. Stir in milk, frozen cheddar cheese, parsley flakes and melted butter.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 7-8 minutes.