Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits Copycat
photo by MissTiff16
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 lbs Bisquick baking mix
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 11 ounces cold water
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried parsley
- To cold water, add Bisquick and cheese, blending in a mixing bowl. Mix until dough is firm.
- Using a small scoop, place the dough on a baking pan lined with baking paper. Bake in 375 Degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. While biscuits bake, combine spread ingredients.
- Brush baked biscuits with garlic topping.
Questions & Replies
My daughter & I want to make these, but with it heading into summer, we're, of course, dying for them on the hottest day of the year so far... It's 95°! Anyway, I've seen multiple recipes that have all used 450°. Of course I'd love your recipe over the others, but I'm just a little nervous since all the others are the same baking temp. I am HORRIBLE at baking so I'm wanting to make sure. Thanks so much!??
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a single mommy of one. I Love to Cook ~ My daughter loves cooking with me too! I LOVE trying new recipes but I find I always change them to my likings as I make them. I hope you like what I post :) I'll try to suite them to others and make them more flexible... maybe offer different ideas... If you have any advice for the "Zaar Newbie" I'd love to hear it!! I'm a Massage Therapist/ Personal Trainer ~ I really want to become a ND at some point... lots and lots of schooling!! I love trying out others recipes and I love taking pics so I will try my hardest to review and post a pic of everything I try out!!