Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an easy dish to make. It is a great crowd pleaser and a good dish to bring to a potluck where you have to bring a dish to pass.
- 1 (26 ounce) canhunt's garlic and herb spaghetti sauce
- 16 meatballs, frozen, cut into quarters
- 1 (24 ounce) packagefrozen cheese ravioli, cooked according to pkg. directions and kept warm
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil leaf
- Heat spaghetti sauce and meatball pieces in a medium sauce pan over medium heat until hot.
- Spray a 13x9 glass baking pan with cooking spray. Place ravioli in an even layer into pan; ladle sauce and meatballs over top. Sprinkle with cheese; cover with foil.
- Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 20 minutes or until cheese melts. Garnish with basil; serve.
This recipe is quick and easy, but we found it to be rather lackluster. Becky suggests this could be a potluck dish--it would work if pressed for time, but it also doesn't have that homemade taste. Just too many convenience foods in this for us.
Made this dish last night. It was so easy to prepare, and it went over big with my husband. Only change I made, I used my own homemade sauce which is similiar to the one in this recipe. Thanks, for another good meal!
I used half a jar of lofat, losodium tomato basil sauce sauce...I used 12 homemade meatballs...I used 16 oz of raviolis (about 12)...I used a cheddar/mozzarella blend for the cheese and I also added about 2 cups of mixed vegetables....everything was layered into a 9X9 square glass baking dish, covered and baked for 30 min...Thanks for sharing the recipe!