Recipe by Becky in Wisconsin
This is an easy dish to make. It is a great crowd pleaser and a good dish to bring to a potluck where you have to bring a dish to pass.
Top Review by ladyfingers
This recipe is quick and easy, but we found it to be rather lackluster. Becky suggests this could be a potluck dish--it would work if pressed for time, but it also doesn't have that homemade taste. Just too many convenience foods in this for us.
- 1 (26 ounce) canhunt's garlic and herb spaghetti sauce
- 16 meatballs, frozen, cut into quarters
- 1 (24 ounce) packagefrozen cheese ravioli, cooked according to pkg. directions and kept warm
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat spaghetti sauce and meatball pieces in a medium sauce pan over medium heat until hot.
- Spray a 13x9 glass baking pan with cooking spray. Place ravioli in an even layer into pan; ladle sauce and meatballs over top. Sprinkle with cheese; cover with foil.
- Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 20 minutes or until cheese melts. Garnish with basil; serve.