Recipe by MandieBoo
I made this easy and delicious dessert for a family dinner. Everyone loved it, even my 21 year old brother, and if he had something good to say about his sisters cooking it must really be amazing! He who only knows how to cook kraft dinner asked for the recipe. Next time I'll have to make a double batch! PSST! I found it in the Taste of Home 2005 Annual Recipes.
- 2 medium ripe pears, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pears in an 8-inch square baking dish coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle pears with raspberries and sugar.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle over berries.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until pears are tender and mixture is bubbly.
- Serve warm.
- Excellent with vanilla ice cream, especially if you drizzle the juice over the ice cream.
- Diabetic Exchange is 2 fruits.