2 hrs 45 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
The Giggle Box's Note:
I got this from Ben & Jerry's ice cream cookbook. I haven't tried it yet, but every recipe I have had has been wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the raspberries, 3/4 cup of sugar, and lemon juice together in a bowl.
- 2Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
- 3Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes (I use my hand held mixer).
- 4Whisk in the remaining sugar, a little at a time, until completely blended.
- 5Pour in the heavy cream and milk and whisk to blend.
- 6Drain the juice from the raspberries and add to the cream mixture until blended.
- 7Mash the raspberries until pureed and stir them into the cream mixture.
- 8Pour into an ice cream maker and freeze.
- 9Note: If you prefer a chunkier raspberry ice cream, return the raspberries to the fridge after pouring off the juice.
- 10When the ice cream is almost finished freezing, add the whole raspeberries, then continue freezing.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (1442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3271.1
- Calories from Fat 1773
- Total Fat 197.0 g
- Saturated Fat 118.3 g
- Cholesterol 1109.2 mg
- Sodium 443.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 363.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.3 g
- Sugars 315.0 g
- Protein 34.1 g