No-Churn Peach and Raspberry Ice Cream
photo by anniesnomsblog
- Ready In:
- Place the heavy cream into a large bowl or the bowl of your stand mixer and whisk on a medium speed until soft peak. (You want the cream to just hold shape for 5 seconds when you pull the whisk out).
- Add in the condensed milk and vanilla extract and mix on slow until combined. Taste and if required, add 1tbsp light brown sugar.
- Add in the raspberries and peaches and fold in by hand, just until they're all covered, don't be tempted to over mix.
- Pour into a 2lb loaf tin, cover with cling film and place in the freezer for 6-8 hours, until frozen through.
- Ice cream will keep, covered, in the freezer for 1 month.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!