Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Combine onion, sugar, mustard, salt and raspberry vinegar.
- Whirl in blender 15 seconds.
- Slowly add vegetable oil and poppy seeds.
- Turn blender on and off to mix.
So easy, and really good! I used grapeseed (instead of veggie) oil, because that's what needed to be used up! Loved it!
Very simple to do and I loved the tangy sweet/sour taste of this dressing! Thanks for posting it cause I will be making this a lot!!!