1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line an 8 inch square baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan; grease foil; set pan aside.
- 2In a medium saucepan, melt butter and the chopped white baking chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly; remove from heat; stir in eggs, sugar, and vanilla with a wooden spoon.
- 3Lightly beat just until combined; stir in flour, almonds, baking powder, and salt.
- 4Spread batter in prepared pan; sprinkle with raspberries; bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden.
- 5Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 6Using foil, lift brownies from pan; cut with a 2-inch round cutter or cut into bars.
- 7Drizzle cutouts or bars with melted white chocolate; let stand until set.
- 8To store—place in a single layer in an airtight container; cover.
- 9Store at room temperature up to 3 days or freeze undrizzled brownies up to 3 months; thaw brownies then drizzle.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry and White Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (784 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.6
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 61.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g