1/2 Photos of Rapid Basic White Bread (Bread Machine)
2 hrs 10 mins
This recipe is in the book with the book that came with my old Black and Decker bread machine.
My Private Note
pound l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Follow directions for your bread machine.
- 2Instructions for my machine are: Add all ingredients to the baking pan in the order listed. (I mix the water and powdered milk and microwave them on high for 30 seconds before puting in the pan).
- 3Insert the baking pan into the oven chamber and secure pan.
- 4Select rapid bake setting and 2-pound loaf.
- 5Turn on machine.
- 6When cycle is complete, I put the loaf into a large zip lock bag, seal the bag, and put it on a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rapid Basic White Bread (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (1044 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1264.6
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 1420.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 228.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 24.1 g
- Protein 32.4 g