This recipe is in the book with the book that came with my old Black and Decker bread machine.
Make and share this Rapid Basic White Bread (Bread Machine) recipe from Food.com.
- Follow directions for your bread machine.
- Instructions for my machine are: Add all ingredients to the baking pan in the order listed. (I mix the water and powdered milk and microwave them on high for 30 seconds before puting in the pan).
- Insert the baking pan into the oven chamber and secure pan.
- Select rapid bake setting and 2-pound loaf.
- Turn on machine.
- When cycle is complete, I put the loaf into a large zip lock bag, seal the bag, and put it on a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.