Italian Herb Bread (Bread Machine)
This recipe came with my Black and Decker bread machine.
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons yeast
- Follow instructions for your bread machine.
- My machine instructs to measure ingredients in the order listed into the baking pan. (I mix the water and powdered milk and microwave for about 30 seconds on high before putting in pan.).
- Insert baking pan into oven chamber and secure pan.
- Select basic bread setting and 2 pound loaf.
- When cycle ends, I put the loaf into a large zip lock bag, seal, and place on wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 5 more