- 6 -8 medium red potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes with skins on until tender.
- Mix sour cream, salad dressing and cheese.
- Quarter potatoes and place in a 9x13-inch pan, pour sour cream mixture over potatoes, mix well.
- Mix corn flakes, cheese and butter, sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake 350°F for 40 - 45 minutes.