This is an easy casserole and very quick to make. This recipe can easily be increased for a last minute get together. Add a salad and you have a great dinner.
- Brown Hamburger and onion, then add flavoring packets from ramen noodles and simmer for about 4 minutes.
- Add the water and the tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Then add ramen noodles and cook for about 4 minutes more.
- Pour into a casserole dish (I always SPAM it first) and cover with sliced Velveeta cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° or until cheese is melted.