Recipe by Sandy in Texas
This is an easy casserole and very quick to make. This recipe can easily be increased for a last minute get together. Add a salad and you have a great dinner.
Top Review by Anonymous
I made this with hot and spicy ramen then browning ground beef and putting the seasoning in the meat then mixing the ramen 1 cup water half cup milk and a can of drained rotel and 3 table spoons of sour cream in a dish covered it with shredded chesse and baked for 20 mins or until browning it was really good
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 medium onion, Diced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 (3 ounce) packages beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 3 cups water
- Velveeta cheese
- Brown Hamburger and onion, then add flavoring packets from ramen noodles and simmer for about 4 minutes.
- Add the water and the tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Then add ramen noodles and cook for about 4 minutes more.
- Pour into a casserole dish (I always SPAM it first) and cover with sliced Velveeta cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° or until cheese is melted.